A Salesforce Technical Architect must have experience with a variety of technologies and applications, but most importantly CRM or ERP application expertise. Prior experience developing applications on the Force.com Platform is highly desirable but not required.
Responsibilities will include collaborating with non-technical architects and business analysts, driving design decisions, writing technical design documents, developing applications on the Force.com Platform utilizing Apex, Visualforce, Heroku and Canvas and managing projects.
- A minimum of 5 years experience developing complext applications related to a CRM, ERP or similar packaged application (SAP, Siebel, Peoplesoft, etc.). Salesforce experience preferred.
Desired Business Skills:
- Critical Thinking
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Problem Solving
Desired Technical Skills:
- Data and Object Modeling Skills
- Object Oriented programming experience (Java, C##, C++, Delphi, .NET, etc)
- CRM Administration, Configuration and Development Exprience (Salesforce.com preferred with Apex and Visualforce)
- Strong Relational Database Skills (SQL)
- Travel of up to 50% is expected
- Base Salary plus Benefits plus quarterly and annual bonus.
- Total compensation will vary based on experience.