|The Marketo Administrator role is a key position supporting our global Marketing Team and Demand Generation activities. This position is responsible for providing marketing operations systems administration, including primary ownership for the Marketo marketing automation platform. This role will act as both the administrator and primary power user for Marketo. It will require setting up and executing campaign programs in Marketo to support our global demand generation activities and their integration with our lead management processes and systems. This will include continuously monitoring and measuring results, providing analysis and insights, and optimizing program performance. |
- 3+ years of experience using Marketo as an administrator.
- Experience with Marketing automation and CRM tools is required, preferably Marketo & Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated proficiency with Marketo and Salesforce.com to drive list targeting, designing programs and trigger campaigns, lead scoring, nurturing, and reporting.
- Has experience with HTML emails and building landing pages in Marketo.
- Detail oriented, with very strong project management & organization skills.
- Collaborative, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently & achieve measurable results.
- Marketing experience in the Professional Services industry or other B2B Marketing experience; Outsourcing Industry experience highly desirable.
- Ability to digest complex information and make practical recommendations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to successfully interact with senior ISG executives & partners, ISG advisors, Global Marketing team members, and external resources, such as offshore service providers and contract graphic designers, writers/editors, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Adept at working at a high rate of organizational change within a multi-faceted, complex virtual organization, leveraging resources and relationships for high-quality results.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, self-motivated, operate with a low level of supervision out of a home-based virtual office.
- Travel requirements will be minimal.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for all internal Marketo inquiries and activities.
- Define and manage the marketing infrastructure and customization of the marketing automation platform including: business rules, scoring, multi-touch nurturing, profiling, segmentation, A/B testing, workflows, and reporting.
- Control the development, implementation, and the ongoing management of Marketo processes.
- Update campaign flows for continued optimization and/or changing requirements.
- Implement modifications to our Marketo set-up as changes to business requirements occur.
- Perform root cause analysis to continue to minimize the number of duplicates contained in our Marketo instance. Continue to propose improvements to our implementation of Marketo functionality and lead any required change management efforts.
- Build and maintain key Marketo activity reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
- Stay current with Marketo functionalities and leveraging new features and best practices.
- Examine marketing analytics to look at conversion rates for inbound leads.
- Ensure accurate synchronization between Marketo and Salesforce to maintain the data integrity of both systems.
- Be responsible for the gathering, analysis, and interpretation of data. Analyze demand gen & sales data to identify trends (e.g. net new companies vs. existing client expansion, verticals, service lines, etc.)
- Make recommendations and ensure key team metrics are tracked. Interpret data and make recommendations to demand gen & sales management regarding lead gen, sales strategy, process execution, and revenue opportunities / risks.
- Assist in ongoing training and communications to internal stakeholders on marketing automation best practices and usage tips.