- Full-cycle sourcing and recruiting efforts for technical/software development roles and support roles.
- Partnering with hiring managers to review job requirements and applicants as well as to discuss interview feedback.
- Promote, participate, and assist in all coordination activity for interview events.
- Source both active and passive candidates for live openings as well as to maintain a proactive and steady pipeline of talent for future positions.
- Review applicants and utilize best judgement to determine who to advance to interview stages.
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews, from phone screens through to final rounds.
- Communication of pertinent information (i.e. delayed start dates, salary negotiation, etc) regarding offers and potential new hires to hiring team(s) when necessary.
- Must have experience recruiting technical candidates with Salesforce skills
- Functional understanding of software development languages and concepts
- Functional understanding of Salesforce CRM concepts
- Ability to work as part of fast-paced, highly-collaborative organization
- Organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive, self-driven and motivated
- Ability to shift priorities with little notice
- Strong, polished communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong familiarity with technology-focused job boards, sites, and tools
- Proficiency in Office 365, using such programs as Outlook (Email/Calendar), Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with different types of communication and web meeting platforms such as Skype and GoToMeeting
- Social media savvy (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc)