Salesforce Vlocity CPQ Consultant
Our clients are seeking a motivated and experienced Vlocity CPQ Consultant implementing Salesforce Vlocity CPQ products with enterprise clients. As a Vlocity CPQ Consultant, you will work closely with clients, the vendor team, and internal delivery teams. You will develop robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various customer projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience with product configuration, Authoring plans, Define Rules, Distinguish rules between child products
- Provide guidance to clients on leading practices and domain expertise.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in Vlocity CPQ domain.
- Assess business process needs and identify technical capabilities needed.
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution.
- Communicate with senior level client resources across product management, sales operations, pricing operations, legal, and order management.
- Assist technical leads in perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience developing within Salesforce
- Minimum of 2 years of Vlocity CPQ specific experience and implementations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Vlocity CPQ project lifecycle.
- Experience with vlocity Omiscripts , Vlocity dataraptors, vlocity cards.
- Experience in developing Lightning components in Salesforce is a must.
- Extensive experience with APEX programming in salesforce
- Prior telecommunications experience
- Vlocity Certification
- Salesforce Certifications
- UX design experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Good understanding of SFDC functionality with an emphasis on Vlocity CPQ related objects in the Sales Cloud
- Good understanding of salesforce data structures, objects, SOQL, data access tools like developer workbench, data loader etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Vlocity CPQ, and experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect in a consulting organization.
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.