Senior Salesforce Developer
Our client is looking for an ambitious Senior Salesforce Developer who can take their company out of this world. As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will bring your innovative spirit in assisting clients and will tap into your Salesforce development skills and be part of an elite development team, creating custom interfaces with Visualforce, custom logic with Apex, and system integrations via web services and middleware solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities or Knowledge
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
- Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader and other similar tools
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field preferred, with a High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years experience developing within Salesforce
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge)
- Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.
- Prior telecommunications experience
- Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
- Experience with ETL tools like MuleSoft or Informatica Cloud would be a plus
- Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas – Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.