The Associate Business Analyst is a member of the Managed Services team, which provides post-implementation support to our clients’ Salesforce solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients and project managers to gather, validate and document requirements and specifications/acceptance criteria for work items/requests.
- Document business process flows, use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Assist in testing process through development of test cases, executing test cases, and coordinate bug tracking and issue management among internal and client teams.
- Work collaboratively with onshore/offshore development team members and project managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Technology (MIS) and/or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ year(s) experience in a Business Analyst or system administration related role.
- Great consulting, problem solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with agile methodology, documentation and software/tools (JIRA preferred).
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle change and shifting work priorities, multiple concurrent projects/tasks.
- Proficient in Google G-Suite or Microsoft Office.
- Completed Salesforce Administrator certification (preferred).
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.