Salesforce Technical Trainer
Stony Point is seeking an experienced, professional Salesforce Technical Trainer for short term contract training deliveries. As a Salesforce Technical Instructor, you will be responsible for delivering technical training to administrators, developers and consultants which includes the presentation of curriculum and course materials. For this position, you will require travel and a flexible schedule. This position requires one to two weeks of training a month.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that high quality training is delivered to clients both onsite at client locations and at public training facilities around the world.
- Provide various levels of Administrator, Consultant or Developer level trainings
- Present a variety of technical training programs to audiences of varying skill levels.
- Maintain a current, in-depth knowledge of the use, functionality, installation, configuration, and special features of the Salesforce application to effectively transfer this knowledge to a wide range of users.
- Contribute ideas and assist with updating existing and building out new training program offerings. This assistance includes but is not limited to research and development of exercises, documentation, Power Point Presentations, and other curriculum content and collateral as needed.
About Stony Point:
- Must have Salesforce experience.
- Must have extensive Salesforce knowledge.
- Previous Technical Training and or Support experience a must.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills as well as technical knowledge.
- Salesforce certifications required.
- Must be able to travel anywhere that is required.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
Stony Point was founded in 2011 with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers.